Monday, January 29, 2007

24 hour Zentai challenge (part I)

The longest period I have spent in a zentai is about 11 hours. I have thought about spending a longer period, for example 24 hours in a zentai, but that needs some planning and preparation. I also have to make up some "rules" for my 24 period, because I need to eat and have toilet breaks.

Some rules could be:
-maximum amount of time not completely zipped up: 1 hour (the less, the better, of course)
-no suit changes, layering allowed
-no other rules, do whatever you like to make the time go by :)

Let's see if I have the time next weekend... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well a nice idea. Spending 24 hours (or even more) in Zentai may be a good rear for a Zentai-convent, which I proposed to organise in the region last year.

Peter

Anonymous said...

You can have a zentai with open face or no hood, so you don't need to count eating time. A crotch zipper is useful so you don't need to open up to go to the toilet.