Monday, December 18, 2006

Suits arrived!

Woohoo! I got a package from Dhya today. Inside was two zentai I had ordered, one "regular" black wetlook and one leotard zentai with snaps in the crotch (with matching tights).
I havent put them on yet, but I intend to do so in just a few minutes. I have shaved my legs/belly/chest/genitalia just for the occasion (I have only done it once, ten years ago for experimenting) and put a new set of satin sheets on my bed to make me comfortable. Here are some first impressions before wearing:

The black zentai (fabric "wetlook II"). This must be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in a while... I'm almost scared to put it on, it looks so shiny and tiny. I tried to look trough the fabric and noticed that vision will be quite limited. It has two zips, one from head to neck and one from back to neck so closing/opening the suit will be easy :)

blue leotard zentai with tights (fabric "lycra 190") this don't feel and look as shiny and stretchy that I have hoped, but I'm sure that I will have lots of fun with it:) Fabric seems also to be quite thick, and when i tried one of the legs on my foot it felt very tight :)

black hood (fabric "thermo") I bought this just to test the fabric. It's very matte and very thick.

See you... when I get out from my suit :)

No comments: