Monday, December 18, 2006

First-timer in zentai

Almost three hours of fun! (stupid "normal" life that interrupts everything...) When I started to pull up the legs of my zentai I got more and more excited. It felt a bit tighter than I had hoped, and that was a good thing. Soon I had zipped up the whole suit and almost couldn't believe the transformation when I looked in the mirror. I had turned into some kind of an abstract, panther or a shadow. I was able to operate my camera with some effort and took some pictures:


Well, I would need to get in better shape. I may not have a beautiful body, but I felt really good, and that's what counts, right?

Satin sheets feel quite nice against lycra skin.

I hope soon to be able to sleep like this.

Well, later on I'll test the leotard zentai, that should keep me busy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been a zentai fan for years. There is just something wonderful about lycra on your skin.

Thanks for sharing the picts.