Friday, December 15, 2006

Something about me

Even if I wrote a FAQ, I'm still a Zentai virgin.

I'm a 30 year old single straight male. English is not my native language, I hope my bad english doesn't distract you from reading my scribblings. I have all my life been interested in tight clothing and masks, and found zentai already in the 90s. I have experimented with pantyhose, stocking masks, lycra hoods etc, but never had a "real" zentai.

Now I finally had the money, time and courage to order myself a couple of zentai suits.

I have plans for spending longer periods in zentai, for example a 24 hours stretch would be nice (only with some quick food & toilet breaks). One of the suits that I ordered is a zentai leotard with crotch snaps, of course with matching tights. It's not a very manly piece of clothing, but you can have toilet breaks (both number one and two) without having to remove the mask or without having an uncomfortable crotch zip. I also like the idea that you can't really get it off very fast...


These images are from Bodyweaver.com, I ordered my suits from Dhya-shop.

One of my goals is to be able to sleep wearing a zentai. I have tried this with different hoods, but I have always been to distracted or excited to fall asleep for longer periods. I want to wake up in a zentai, rested.

If you have something to say, be not afraid to drop some comments :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

being not an english native myself, I cann´t judge final. For me Your english sounds good and it´s possible to enjoy Your reports.

Have a nice time in Your suits,
Peter

mens dress shirt said...

Thanks for sharing info about yourself,you can check mine.