Friday, February 5, 2010

28 days in Zentai


A Woman in London is doing a sort of social experiment by wearing a zentai for the whole february month. She has even made some rules she has to follow. (from the izentai site):
  • Whenever I leave the house, I must be wearing Zentai. If I have to go to work, I must wear the Zentai to work and from work. Whenever possible to wear it whilst working.
  • Idling at home, again, I must be wearing Zentai. For the time being the hood will be taken down when eating/drinking.
  • (Obviously) Taking a shower means that the Zentai will be taken off, but put back on straight after.
  • I shall be switching between two Zentai suits, so whilst i sleep in one the other will probably be hanging to dry for a "fresh skin" the next day :-)
  • I'll be swimming at least 2 times a week, and to start off with will be wearing my swimsuit for that. In the long run (as it's been suggested) I might actually wear my Zentai as well as the swimsuit :-)
  • If an authority tells me to take off the hood (with a fully justified explanation) I will do so
Read more about her adventures here.

1 comment:

iZentai said...

Hey, thanks for the support :-)

iZ