A Woman in London is doing a sort of social experiment by wearing a zentai for the whole february month. She has even made some rules she has to follow. (from the izentai site):
- Whenever I leave the house, I must be wearing Zentai. If I have to go to work, I must wear the Zentai to work and from work. Whenever possible to wear it whilst working.
- Idling at home, again, I must be wearing Zentai. For the time being the hood will be taken down when eating/drinking.
- (Obviously) Taking a shower means that the Zentai will be taken off, but put back on straight after.
- I shall be switching between two Zentai suits, so whilst i sleep in one the other will probably be hanging to dry for a "fresh skin" the next day :-)
- I'll be swimming at least 2 times a week, and to start off with will be wearing my swimsuit for that. In the long run (as it's been suggested) I might actually wear my Zentai as well as the swimsuit :-)
- If an authority tells me to take off the hood (with a fully justified explanation) I will do so