Okay, one more suit from a chinese ebay seller.
- Quite good fit. Longer arms than in my brown china suits makes this one fit a bit better
- Thin, stretchy, smooth and shiny fabric. Comfortable to wear.
- Shorter zipper than in my brown china suit, makes the suit stretchier in the back
- Cheap! I paid about 20 euros for this one (including mail)
- Some issues in the quality if sewing, no seams have popped but the gloves seems to have bee sewn in a hurry
- Small stain in the back of the hood, most likely oil from the sewing machine
- The "unisex" zipper in the crotch is so short and located too low for a man. (It's possible to be used with some effort tho' )
This is craziness, I got my first zentai in december, and now I have five already :)